We have performed a major change to the MindCroft platform and we believe it will provide much greater value to private tutor and Small to Mid-Sized school and studio. Below are the things we have changed:
- We have temporary disabled the Classroom feature to focus our energy and resources on live event management.
- New Calendar view are live event list.
- Tutors and teachers are now able to publish event announcement on calendar to promote their courses, whether it is offline, on-site, 1-to-1 training courses, or online courses.
- A new unified Dashboard for both students and tutors. Member of MindCroft can now easily manage their public profile, learning progress, Wishlist and more.
- Teachers can now post announcement to all students who have joined their courses.
- Teachers can review their earning through the new Earning Reports.
- Teachers are now able to assign assignment to part of the courses. Student can upload photos or documents as part of their assignment.
- We have unified the communication channel between student and teacher and focus on the Q&A area between courses. Student can send questions through Q&A area under each courses. Teacher can easily manage all the messages through the new Question and Answer (Q&As) manager.